Here is a short clip from Back to School (1986), starring Rodney Dangerfield:
A friend of mine said that there are several ways to read the cheat here. Here are a few that we came up with:
1. Rodney cheated because he paid someone to write his essay.
2. The teacher cheated by not allowing for opinions outside of her narrow scope.
3. Vonnegut cheated because he accepted payment to write an essay that he knew would be submitted other another person’s name.
4. The teacher, again, for having relations with a student.
5. Rodney, again, for have relations with a teacher.
6. Vonnegut, again, for not realizing the “The Author is Dead.”
7. Rodney’s son for not putting a stop to his father’s shenanigans before they trasnpired.
8. I’m all out. But I’m sure you, dear reader, can think of more…